Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Transcript from a Discusion about Church History Part Six

K: “…so I’m almost home when I hear the curfew bell go off, and I’m running home and I hear the Nuclear Warning Siren start to wail.”
P: “Uhha.”
K: “So, I barely make it home in time, and I’m just inside my front door and I’m panting and huffing and the curfew bell is ringing and the Nuclear Warning Siren is whining when—“
“This is a test of the Emergency Test System; this is only a test. This is a tri-quarterly, wisis-issued test, through your local city-state, of the Emergency Test System. The Chancellor of our wisis, on behalf of the National Director, thanks you for your cooperation.”


Copyright © 2011 David S. Robinson. Any part of this work may be transmitted, preformed or otherwise used in any form, so long as 1) I am clearly identified as the author, 2) a link or URL to this site is included, and 3) no changes are made without my prior written consent.

p.s. Feel free to comment on anything you liked or didn't like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment